Latest Dell coupons Here

PZ wrote:

> Make sure you get the latest coupons/promotions for Dell computers before
> you buy one!
>
> Go to:
>
> http://dellpromos.com

Would you please either keep your subject lines consistent (you have
used "Dell Coupons", "Coupons for Dell", & now "Latest Dell coupons
Here") or your email address consistent (you have used
pazeller@myrealbox.com & pz@myrealbox.com) so that I don't have to keep
updating my killfile. I don't mind the SPAM too much since it's at
least on topic, but this is the fifth post with the exact same message
in ten days (and I wouldn't even visit you're site in the first place,
much rather use slickdeals or fatwallet).

JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

"Nicholas Andrade" <SDNick484@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> PZ wrote:
>
>> Make sure you get the latest coupons/promotions for Dell computers before
>> you buy one!
>>
>> Go to:
>>
>> http://dellpromos.com
> Would you please either keep your subject lines consistent (you have used
> "Dell Coupons", "Coupons for Dell", & now "Latest Dell coupons Here") or
> your email address consistent (you have used pazeller@myrealbox.com &
> pz@myrealbox.com) so that I don't have to keep updating my killfile. I
> don't mind the SPAM too much since it's at least on topic, but this is the
> fifth post with the exact same message in ten days (and I wouldn't even
> visit you're site in the first place, much rather use slickdeals or
> fatwallet).

You also could do something really unique like NOT reading his post.