Latest 'Dishonored 2' Trailer Shows Off Corvo's Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Distinguished
For all of Bethesda's problems, they are putting out some really decent stuff. Not to mention they're actually advertising it all properly. Actual gameplay trailers! None of that pre-rendered bollocks that lead to Battlefront and NMS and countless others being such catastrophic disappointments.

cub_fanatic

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
I wonder if the game will still reward you for playing more stealthy and less violent. This trailer is implying otherwise or it is simply a little bit of bait for all the 12 year olds (and 30 year olds who think like 12 year olds) who simply go around loud as hell slicing and dicing their way through the game.

I would assume so, that was a somewhat core feature of the game. It' just that playing full stealth/mercy doesn't make for good gameplay trailers.

Also the reason we have two playable characters (and also a damn good reason to play the game twice) is because the choices the player made in DH1 decided whether Corvo is alive now or not.

I kinda hope we get to see Daud as well in at least one of the play throughs.

It's been a bit since I play DH, probably need to go through it again to get caught up on all the characters. (I thought delilah was dead, but maybe that's only if corvo let daud live)

Status
Not open for further replies.