Latest GeForce Experience Beta Update Is All About Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
So latest drivers only reachable via GFE? Honestly i don't like this because they were removing options to get the latest driver unless you willing to wait 3 months so you can download them manually. Plus nvidia should optimize GFE more. Let the unuse feature to be turn off completely instead of having it's service running at the background

Without a plugin system gf experience have gone from ok to bloat for most users i recon

GeForce Experience is just like government. It keeps getting bigger and bigger and you can probably make some more comparisons on your own.

OBS is still the best option for ensuring complete compatibility with your game library and the most options (for the recording / broadcasting side).

Yes, but Government gets bigger because populations grow, make more money and become more efficient.

If you end up with a slow, small, old Government trying to run a modern nation, it becomes inefficient.

The demands of Nvidia Experience increase if you are running legacy hardware, but it's unnoticeable on new hardware
Just like how the Government has increased demand from it's services with the higher population, but not enough funding to provide them and gives the illusion of inefficiently from size.

So latest drivers only reachable via GFE? Honestly i don't like this because they were removing options to get the latest driver unless you willing to wait 3 months so you can download them manually. Plus nvidia should optimize GFE more. Let the unuse feature to be turn off completely instead of having it's service running at the background

Can't you just disable the service?

Still i don't like the fact they kill other source where we can get the latest driver. And nvidia is about to add more unnecessary steps to something that should be easy to begin with. Imagine doing clean driver install. Then i don't need to redownload the latest driver if i already download the package before. But now? After clean install i have to install GFE and let GFE redownload the latest driver for me. And for me with slow internet connection (1Mbps) that is something that i want to avoid if possible.

RunLuke

Reputable
Dec 8, 2014
I installed it and connected it to YouTube Gaming - it works very well. I don't care much about the resolution and bit rate (though 1440p would be nice), but if that's a deal breaker I can see how it's not interesting to you.

There's an easy overlay that unfortunately makes the in-game cursor invisible. It does in pCARS anyways. That's mildly frustrating,

Status
Not open for further replies.