Question Latest Specs?

Jul 22, 2019
Hi! Now, I'm going into computer science college this year and as you can see, I'm more experienced with the software aspect rather than the hardware. I need a new laptop but I dont know what specs to look for other than the fact it has to be 1Tb or more.

So if someone could guide me through what I should look for when looking at laptops/send me links to some good laptops, that'd be great!

I'm looking for something thats extremely high performance as I game alot, I'm also a hoarder and take up a lot of memory, I also assume uni projects would need some good ram, as well as graphic designing as I do that too. So basically, I need something that will last as long as possible while the specs remain relatively good over the years. Price does not matter either as long as it's a good investment. Thanks!

Jul 22, 2019
You're going to need to read through this first. Then we can move forward with suggestions. What sort of applications will you be running when in college? Don't forget budget and your location/preferred site for purchase.

The link says its not available.
No budget, I have the choice to buy whatever.
As for the location, I live in a third world country so I'll either import from outside or find similar specs. I just need suggestions