JF

What is the latest version of mame??

Is Sega Virtua Decathlete fully compatible in this version.

Thanks
John

user

Splendid

..94 you can get the torrent from this website
http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk/

Is this the game
http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/22555/mame/Decathlete.html ? If it is
just download it and play in MAME.

JF wrote:
> What is the latest version of mame??
>
> Is Sega Virtua Decathlete fully compatible in this version.
>
> Thanks
> John

That info can be found at http://www.mame.net/
The latest version is .95. The gamelist is not yet up for that version,
but version .94 http://www.mame.net/gamelist.html lists Decathlete as
not working. http://www.mame.net/whatsnew.html does not mention
Decathlete, so it is safe to assume it is not yet working. Have a look
at http://unmamed.mame.net/non_sega.html#TitanV for some information
about it.

"||" <sl@npspam.com> wrote in frenzy of gak fuelled meyhem

> .94 you can get the torrent from this website
> http://torrent.mametitles.co.uk/
>
> Is this the game
> http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/22555/mame/Decathlete.html ? If
> it is just download it and play in MAME.
>
> Lex
> "JF" <whistle48@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> What is the latest version of mame??
>>
>> Is Sega Virtua Decathlete fully compatible in this version.
>>
>> Thanks
>> John

..95 actually.

user

Splendid

I just check your right .95. They added .95 within 4 days.

Lex
"El Rossi" <mark.ross@removeallthisspam.tombstones.spamagain.org.uk> wrote
in message news:Xns962A55DEEFBCDmarkrosstombstonesor@63.223.5.254...