News Latest Windows 11 Build Has Hidden Gallery Feature, Experimental File Explorer

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14196

And even if they gave you what you were asking for you still wouldn’t be happy, so why not be happy with what you have?

there are other operating systems that people can use, but I think it’s easier to complain

I stopped caring so much years ago, and an in a much better place for it mentally

consider that you have zero effect on Microsoft in getting anything that you desire. I think it’s best to change your perception rather than to wish for changes that will never come true. It’s one of the a few solutions that you have, accept it and change yourself or use a different operating system. It’s very simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 14196

Oh, and if explorer is constantly crashing on you, then you have some major problems, either software or hardware or a combination of both. Explore doesn’t just go around crashing unless there’s a good reason for it.

odds are, it’s the users fault for installing some dodgy, software or monkeying with the internals of their operating system because they’re not “happy“

Status
Not open for further replies.