Question Launching Games then crashes

Jul 18, 2019
So I’m having this problem with my pc, I’m not sure if it’s my os or my gpu but it keeps black screening every time I launch an application or in this case I was launching fortnite and it blacks screen then the game crashes and an error pops up on my screen it was an application has hang or something like that.
My specs:
B450 Aorus pro WiFi motherboard(amd)
Ryzen 7 2700x
Stock cooler
ASUS gtx 1060
Cooler master master watt 750 bronze
8gb or ram (I don’t know the brand)

I’ve tried reinstalling windows 2 times didn’t work, using DDU didn’t work also, reinstalling the drivers also didn’t work, switching display ports didn’t work, tried running memory diagnostics didn’t work also. I’m not sure what to do at this point but I think my gpu is dying in this case but nonetheless I tried everything It didn’t work.

You could have a look in Event Viewer to see if there are any messages which might provide a clue to what happened at the time of those crashes.

Check whether the game client has a verify game cache option.

Would also suggest using HWiNFO or BIOS to check on the voltages the motherboard is reporting to see if there are any issues there.

Jul 18, 2019
You could have a look in Event Viewer to see if there are any messages which might provide a clue to what happened at the time of those crashes.

Would also suggest using HWiNFO or BIOS to check on the voltages the motherboard is reporting to see if there are any issues there.
Thanks

Jul 18, 2019

Hi, I have used HWinfo and checked my gpu. I have also checked it’s core voltage and it’s on 0.681v I’m not sure if that’s normal or not also the temp is neither overheating nor too low. The gpu is getting about 13.950w I’m still not sure if it’s enough.
Motherboard:
This option is bothering me a lot and it says boot from PC Card assuming it’s my gpu and it’s off. My cpu is at 1.2v still not sure if it’s enough for the rig itself. For my motherboard it’s Vcore is about 1.365v. Thanks if I can get a reply ASAP.