• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question LCD monitor went black/flickering

Apr 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
I bought a Hazro HZ26Wi LCD display back in 2009. The display has been stored and never turned on for about 8-9 years.

For about one month ago I decided to turn it on and use it with my new PC and its been working fine for about one month. But today it suddenly went black. The only thing you can see is the blue box that says ”No signal” and the picture is flickering and splitted up in horizontal lines. The green LED on the power adapter is also flickering. I noticed there was a pretty loud humming/buzzing sound from the monitor before it went black. That sound has been there since I began to use it for about one month ago. Now the buzzing sound is gone.

It would be so good if it was possible to repair it somehow. I can do it myself but I have to know what to do. Would be extremly grateful if someone could help me somehow. Thanks / Freddie from Sweden

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS