LCD Panel Bulb Replacement (L1800)

Where does one find a replacement bulb for an HP LCD Panel? I have two
L1800's and one is very dim.

Thanks,
Douglas G.

Dim LCD doesn't always cause by the Bulk (Back light). It could be the
Inverter. I don't believe you could find the back light so easily. You
could try Ebay and see.

Dewaine

kdg05@gennetten.com wrote:

> Where does one find a replacement bulb for an HP LCD Panel? I have two
> L1800's and one is very dim.
>
> Thanks,
> Douglas G.

What size screen? We can get these regardless of size. Also he's
correct try the inverter first..