Leading Intel Executive Suffers Stroke

Status
Not open for further replies.

retirepresident

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
It could be one or three things.
1)Eating lots rich grease food,alcohol,smoking import cigars or taking to many legal or not legal drug with the profits it stole from AMD.
2)Intel sales are down.
3)Reap want you sow.

We don't want to talk about insensitive when Intel played dirt.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]ben850[/nom]Today we will be introducing you to the ......... HNRGGNNGGGGG[/citation]

I feel horrible for laughing at that...

I had a great-uncle that suffered a stroke, and after recovering the only word he could utter was "momeemomeemomee" over and over again when trying to communicate. I thought it was funny when I was ten years old, but dear god I hope that never happens to me. Best recovery to Mr. Intel.

taintsauce

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]ben850[/nom]Today we will be introducing you to the ......... HNRGGNNGGGGG[/citation]

I second dirtman on this one. I laughed...hard. At least the poor guy is expected to be A-OK in a few months. My girlfriend is getting a masters in speech pathology, meaning she deals with a lot of stroke victims, which in turn scares the ever-loving-shit out of me.

I do hope he gets better with a quickness.

[citation][nom]someguyperson[/nom]So many insensitive people here. I only wish the best for him and that he makes a quick recovery.[/citation]
Yup. This site has so many fanboys, trolls, and spammers it's not funny any more.

webbwbb

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
Even if Intel did a lot of things wrong that does not mean that it is okay to celebrate the tragedy of an individual. This is a living breathing human being with friends and a family. He may have been part of something that inconvenienced some users and cost a competitor a lot of money but even if he was, that does not make his life any less valuable. Please show some respect.

bk420

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
I hope he gets well soon. The problem with tech companies is that they need to provide healthier environment and easier access to sport/fitness facilities. I know abode does that well, but they should definitely encourage this more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS