Mar 4, 2021
Dear all,

I have just bought an Acer Nitro 5 two months ago equipped with Ryzen 7 4800H, Nvidia GTX 1650Ti and 16GB RAM. When I play League of Legends with HIGH resolution on High Performance Battery and power settings, my FPS hovers around 120-160 from the time minions spawn throughout the game. On LOW resolution it would be 150-180. I've even updated all my graphic drivers and also switched it to High performance Nvidia graphics card. I've tried a lot of settings as well but I'm still worried that my FPS is below average. Is the FPS I'm experiencing normal for my laptop specs? (CPU temp max 70, GPU temp max 50 while gaming)

Thanks in advance.

Solution
I mean, what do you want it to run at? IMO it's running as expected.
EDIT: Right click your desktop and go to display settings > Advanced Display Settings > Display adapter properties > Monitor > Make sure the highest refresh rate available from the drop down is selected if your screen is looking weird.
I mean, what do you want it to run at? IMO it's running as expected.
EDIT: Right click your desktop and go to display settings > Advanced Display Settings > Display adapter properties > Monitor > Make sure the highest refresh rate available from the drop down is selected if your screen is looking weird.

Solution