[SOLVED] league of legends

Pedro sachez

Great
Jan 22, 2020
okay, so i have a really strange issue league of legends is stuttering if i dont have my 2nd monitor plugged in my gpu does anyone have a solution the fps is about 120 without the 2nd monitor but it stutters like hell also if im streaming it doesnt stutter aswell but if only my main display is connected it stutters with higher fps main is a 1080p monitor 2nd is a 1440x900p

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
A common occurrence when users pair/combine monitors with different native refresh rates = frame buffer desync.
Solutions:
1)Plug main monitor into gpu and the secondary one into the motherboard. Either the cpu or the motherboard must have its own integrated graphics processor for this to work.

2)Use monitors with the same native refresh rates.

Pedro sachez

Great
Jan 22, 2020
A common occurrence when users pair/combine monitors with different native refresh rates = frame buffer desync.
Solutions:
1)Plug main monitor into gpu and the secondary one into the motherboard. Either the cpu or the motherboard must have its own integrated graphics processor for this to work.

2)Use monitors with the same native refresh rates.
but its lagging only if i dont have my 2nd monitor plugged in

Pedro sachez

Great
Jan 22, 2020
Graphics driver up to date?

Motherboard drivers - chipset, sata, lan, and audio - up to date?

Not using any monitor adapters/converters, are you?

The monitor has some kind of adaptive sync technology?

Full PC specs?
my main is hdmi straight to my gpu, 2nd monitor is dvi to vga since its an old monitor all drivers are the most recent yes
cpu i3 3240 buying a i5 3475s soon
gpu low profile rx 550 4gb oc saphhire
mobo dell 0773vg
1tb patriot ssd
dell 250w psu
8gb dual channel ddr3 ram
temps dont go above 45c on both cpu and gpu while playing
i also plan to buy a cheap case for right now bcs i want to case swap for an atx psu and a full size gpu so when i do upgrade my mobo its easier i know its a proprietary dell mobo powerconnectors are standard as far as i know, since its a cheap case ill mod the case to work with my pc.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Solution