[SOLVED] Leakage current

Apr 13, 2020
Hello Guys,

Does anyone knows why every time I touched any port on my PC, I feel electricity passed through my finger ? even if I connect any device to the PC and this device has a metal part, the same thing happen if I touched this metal part.

I think it's something related to grounding but I am not that much familiar with it, also my house is not grounded.

What should I do to solve this issue?

Solution
It sounds like you have a bad ground wiring in you house. If there is a potential between ground pin and the 0 in the AC socket it normally should trip an rcd breaker. Now it can be any faulty appliance that sits on the same phase anywhere.
Edit: Or it is just a bad AC cable to your PSU :-D
It sounds like you have a bad ground wiring in you house. If there is a potential between ground pin and the 0 in the AC socket it normally should trip an rcd breaker. Now it can be any faulty appliance that sits on the same phase anywhere.
Edit: Or it is just a bad AC cable to your PSU :-D

Solution
Apr 9, 2020
Hello Guys,

Does anyone knows why every time I touched any port on my PC, I feel electricity passed through my finger ? even if I connect any device to the PC and this device has a metal part, the same thing happen if I touched this metal part.

I think it's something related to grounding but I am not that much familiar with it, also my house is not grounded.

What should I do to solve this issue?

Please asap ground the house and bathtub/ shower!

not grounded could be the problem or a bad cable to your PSU.