Leaked Blackberry Roadmap Shows BB10 Tablet on Horizon

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

if you make it a cheap 7" tablet like the nexus 7 then I might consider it, from what I read, the Playbook was a pretty solid device, and would consider another blackberry device when my nexus 7 gets old

Derek Wilson

Honorable
Apr 5, 2013
That was four days ago. Just out of interest, do you get paid for doing this? Frankly, I am not sure which is worse, this, or the article about the IT journalist who had not yet learned how USB ports were situated relative to the pcb.

Derek Wilson

Honorable
Apr 5, 2013
Although to be fair, that chap was an Apple fanbois, so we know he relies on them for all his info. Thought! Want to make money with an iOS app? How to use USB app.

maximus20895

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2009
[citation][nom]wozza365[/nom]if you make it a cheap 7" tablet like the nexus 7 then I might consider it, from what I read, the Playbook was a pretty solid device, and would consider another blackberry device when my nexus 7 gets old[/citation]

Yea, it's a solid device, but you couldn't do anything on it since it was confined the the BB store. I would have not purchased it if I could go back in time. I really think it was a joke. The Fire was far better at that time.

gsxrme

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2009
Poor blackberry, I will always remember them even after this next fail. I loved you guys before Apple and Google took over :(

Derek Wilson

Honorable
Apr 5, 2013
The only thing worse than having to wait for BB10 OS to arrive on your Playbook is not having to wait for BB10 OS to arrive on your Playbook.

These comments have quickly become a greater contribution to the internet than the original article.

They did not set the bar high though!

Status
Not open for further replies.