Leaked: First Images of Chrome OS? (Not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunknmunkys

Distinguished
May 10, 2009
If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat, tastes like a rat, feels like a rat, and you think it's a rat ... you can be sure its news at TomsHardware!

zerapio

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2002
Journalism at its best. Not sniping a Tom's per se but the industry as a whole. Are we that desperate for information that we believe anything that is thrown at us without a though? I'd like to think that's not the case.

G

lol.... Funny video. seems like a few ppl are mad that its not a real screen shot. 3000 hits in 12 hr. come on really.. is that all. he couldn't do better then that. OK enough fun making... So someone has made a fake screen shot. I still can't wait to see the real thing, and no I don't believe everything I see Fox. It entertained me like 5 mins ty. :)

twisted politiks

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2008
i think that was a funny video. alot of people were thinking to do it, he just did it first, and epic song for the video, just made it that much funnier IMO

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]jcknouse[/nom]Personally, I think Google should sue him for trademark and copyright infringement.Now *THAT* would be funny.[/citation]
Now how did this guy get so many thumb ups? Geez, there really are more stupid people than smart people... Do you hate Google or something?

He actually sounds like a nice guy, just playing a little innocent (but illegal...) joke. Personally, if Google wanted to be an @$$ (which it's not), I'd quickly change to Yahoo and never use chrome again... I'm typing this in Chrome btw :)

I use Google because they don't do evil (other than sell my personaly info, which never got back to me), and I don't think they would ever do something stupid like that, because they'd be out of business by the end of the week.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]p4l1ndr0m3[/nom]Yay more fake news![/citation]
Hehe nice way to put it. It's not fake news, it's based on true facts, it's just true news about fake stuff.

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
[citation][nom]apache_lives[/nom]hey look - gullible is written on the top right pic![/citation]
Haha, like we'd actually fall for that...

........ wait, it DOES!

zodiacfml

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2008
it was a bad fake or intentionally bad.
my idea,
browser Chrome's new tab/window page will be a good welcome/opening screen for the new OS which will have thumbnails of not only fave web links, but also fave folders, apps, and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS