Leaked Video Claims to Show Off Real Samsung Galaxy S4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing certain about this device is that it's a phone destined for the Chinese market, with a dual-SIM configuration.
It appeared earlier on Android Central, and even they would not bet this is the international GS4 model.

it looks almost the same as before. i hope this is not real. i kinda like the idea of the front speakers.

hope this is just some chinese knock-off (not trying to be racist here), if it is, its a pretty good one.

i'd probably believe it if he showed the new features eh?

anyway, on the background was an apple commercial or something, lol

keither5150

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2008
It really looks like a note 2 with a few minor differences to throw people off. The shape and size seem identical to the Note 2. One could easily put metallic tape around the edge.

I don't believe that this is real. I will be giving the wife the choice of Note2, Galaxy S3, S4, and the HTC 1. She might take the HTC as she likes pretty things. The specs don't look bad either. The S3 and the Note 2 will be free on contract once the other 2 come out. The only bad thing about the One would be lack of sd card. The 80 GB in my note 2 comes in handy when traveling. 5.5 inches is also the perfect size for me.

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
That battery is big as my Note 2's battery. 3100 mAh battery stock would be nice for people who wants to keep the form factor original. But, since it's removable 5000 mAh battery pack!

tntom

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2001
No way they would have a dual SIM GS4 before the single SIM GS4. And... are those even micro SIM cards? The GS3 used micro SIM cards right? I do not like that protruding camera either. No way Samsung would let the phone this far out of their sight either. The metal band looks nice.

pacomac

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
I love the fact there is Apple WWDC audio running in the background. And what is even funnier is that the same people that poked fun at Apples lack of visual differences between models are now complaining about the same thing! :)

This is clearly fake, because no one would put up with an OS this slow and unresponsive.

nilfisktun

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2010
Looks more KIRF to me tbh, considering how sluggish it runs..?

Least sammy needs to step up their game in the design area and build quality, so i hope this is not the real deal.

jisamaniac

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2009
Can anyone else tell me why someone would have their first gen phones are all touch screenish button and put a physical one right in the middle in the S3 and S4 and a single touch screen button on both sides?

jisamaniac

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2009
Can anyone else tell me why someone would have their first gen phones are all touch screenish button and put a physical one right in the middle in the S3 and S4 and a single touch screen button on both sides?

jisamaniac

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.