News Leaker Claims to Have Published 2TB of Data from Cayman National Bank

Raven_BC

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
It seems like you are simply sharing bloody propaganda. Why do you say"
Russian oligarchs"? Don't you know that there are much more thieves on the other side of the World? You're owners probably do the same (money laundering ) and that is exactly why you use this propaganda term. In case you pretend to publish an information, try harder and make it a bit more "real". You know that all corpo-sh.t does not pay the taxes, what do they do then? Laundering money? They pay a fraction of what we pay earning milion times more. Do you simply get it? They destroy our Planet and then they try to make us guilty (Greta - tool). Wake up, people! They (Intel, Apple, Samsung, all others) use the Earth resources as "brainless things" and claim they do care about the Planet, environment, etc. Truly? You still can't see it? Where is the thinking capability gone? Sorry, bullshit is bullshit and sometimes it is not easy to get by...

Nov 21, 2019
Hey, I want to contact Phineas Fisher, could somebody help? We are a cyber security company dedicated to make awareness and consciousness. Thanks people.

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
Hey, I want to contact Phineas Fisher, could somebody help?
Good luck with that. I'm sure a lot of people, including some very angry & well-resourced individuals, are trying to track down that individual. Because of that, if you even find a way to get a message to them, they're probably going to be extremely wary of anyone trying to get in touch with them.

TRENDING THREADS