Leap Motion's Interaction Engine Promises To Improve Hand-Grabbing VR Physics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky36566666

Reputable
Feb 11, 2016
This is needed but in addition you still need to invest in VR gloves because currently that's the only way to delivery haptic feedback to the fingers and palms. Using either mechanical or electromotive forces to give the user haptic feedback.

DbD2

Reputable
Apr 14, 2015
Last time I tried it, it was so unreliable it was basically useless. Perhaps constantly announcing new stuff sounds good to the investors but it's going no where unless they can make the basics work properly.

Freddy_5

Commendable
Aug 23, 2016
I go back to the mid 1970s of VR in the USAF. This still looks like cartoon simulated garbage! It is like the so called sensors on the smart phone. Just gimmick toy nonsense garbage! When you can with super high technology and real mobile communication built a real mobile phone that is produce truly that is not pennies on the dollar, and it incorporates augmented reality. then you might be in the infant stag of a real electronic revolution. This technology looks like it is a junk prize from a box of cracker jacks. Pure nonsense garbage!

Freddy_5

Commendable
Aug 23, 2016
i meant stage not stag. the stupid thing won't let me edit. the write window malfunctioned somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.