Learjet landing light -MSFS 2002.

Hello everybody.

Could someone teach me how to turn on landing lights on Learjet 45 in
MSFS 2002.

i can see the light when i use the external view but can't see the
landing lights from the inside of the cockpit.

I know this might be an old and trivial question but i tried tried
tried...

but unfortunately i couldn't find the solution. or is there a solution?

Thanks in advance.:)

OkDk

"You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him to find it for
himself. "

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point
is to discover them. "

-Galileo Galilei

It's a bug with the FS2002 Learjet which was never fixed as far as I know.

"OkDk" <OkDk@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> Hello everybody.
>
> Could someone teach me how to turn on landing lights on Learjet 45 in
> MSFS 2002.
>
> i can see the light when i use the external view but can't see the
> landing lights from the inside of the cockpit.
>
> I know this might be an old and trivial question but i tried tried
> tried...
>
> but unfortunately i couldn't find the solution. or is there a solution?
>

> Thanks in advance.:)
>
> OkDk
>
> "You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him to find it for
> himself. "
>
> "All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point
> is to discover them. "
>
> -Galileo Galilei

GREGORY

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 20:20:54 +1000, "Trent Hopkinson"
<hoppys1@optusnet.com.au> brought the following to our attention:

>It's a bug with the FS2002 Learjet which was never fixed as far as I know.

there was another (similar) quirk in FS2002.. if the landing lights
COULD be seen through the cockpit view, they couldn't be seen form
the Auxiliary or LANDING panel view. Was working to solve, or at least
characterize the problem, but then diverted to other projects. Even
today that same Boeing panel has a half-completed LANDING panel.
Maybe should go back and work on it some more.. but only for DAY
landings?? :)

-Gregory