Learn To Sneak Around In 'Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3'

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaB1971

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
The previous Sniper Elite game was so scripted and on rails it annoyed the crap out of me... how come I HAVE to shoot 1 of 2 guys standing on a ledge 100ft away but if I take out a guy who is 10 feet away from me all hell breaks loose and I am insta-shot dead... I prefer games where it is up to me how I do things, my way, my timing... if this game is more of the same I won't even bother with it when it is $5.99 in a steam sale

Kawson

Commendable
Dec 21, 2016
For me on all of gameplays which CI Games shows about Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 this game looks better than two previous part of this series. I hope it will be truth. I think the most interested part of this game will be the story, open world and our cave where we can create new ammo and modern weapon. I will wait for this game.

wifiburger

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2016
so... why exactly should I learn to play stealth ? , I have to put effort into learning to play this game ! well no thanks I'll play other stealth games that i'm already familiar with or just skip all of that and play some first person shooter !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS