trustno1

Distinguished
May 22, 2004

If there is anyone in Austin, I am looking for a group of people that
are amateur video folks that I can learn the software and techniques
from. Does such a group exist?

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Well, Im in NZ, although I go to Louisiana every year (Goldonna), but I am
happy to help you out for advice, techniques, etc. I have done all my
learning curve, so happy to helkp others

Tony