least amount of permissions for GPO

Dan

on the workstations what is the least amount of security permissions that
are needed in order for gpo to work? I assigned domain users only read
permissions on the c drive and now I can Get GPOs to work.

an object (user or computer) need to have Read and Apply Group Policy
permission to apply the GPO.

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net
"Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> on the workstations what is the least amount of security permissions that
> are needed in order for gpo to work? I assigned domain users only read
> permissions on the c drive and now I can Get GPOs to work.

Dan

I meant to say i cant get the GPO to work.