Question Led RAM

Feb 23, 2019
I want to buy some ddr4 led ram covers/shells but I am rather specific in what I am looking for and I haven't seemed to find it anywhere so I was wondering if anyone can help.
I am looking for 2 black ram shells with RED leds, specifically red leds because I only want red and I don't want to get RGB controllers. And I want the price to be from £10-£20 (preferably from Amazon).
Thanks

acecreator26

Commendable
Mar 9, 2018
I don't think your going to find a RAM shell that is just red. I think your going to have to bite the bullet and get an RGB one and just set it to red and put the controller away. I don't know what your deal is with RGB controllers but your most likely going to need to deal with it. I have searched the internet far and wide and haven't found a universal red led RAM shell.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
They don't make single color led covers, only RGB. Depending on your mobo, there are some that use motherboard software such as Auros in place of a controller. Just set the software to red and leave it.

Only other suggestion is actually build your own, you can get leds that run 5v or 12v, and add them to a black cover that has open slots in top. They can plug into 3pin fan headers, molex, Sata whatever source matches.

Led 5cm strip