LED Tvs vs IPS Monitors

mohithtaker

Commendable
Apr 24, 2016
I need a display for my security cameras. I am stuck between LED HD Tv and Monitors. I need good viewing angles. (So I have restricted the monitors to IPS). can anyone point out the difference between the two?

Solution
ips: better color, good viewing angle(note that the viewing angle vary depends on the panel maker). ips monitor usually cost more because of it better performance at displaying
led: cheap, viewing angle some were good, some were not depending on the panel maker, have one of the worst color(depends on what kind of panel) compared to other type of screen

by the way i think picking led screen is better for you use, but look for the one with pretty decent viewing angle. usually ips screen cost kinda high compared to other(depending on what product)

nvincent_08

Reputable
ips: better color, good viewing angle(note that the viewing angle vary depends on the panel maker). ips monitor usually cost more because of it better performance at displaying
led: cheap, viewing angle some were good, some were not depending on the panel maker, have one of the worst color(depends on what kind of panel) compared to other type of screen

by the way i think picking led screen is better for you use, but look for the one with pretty decent viewing angle. usually ips screen cost kinda high compared to other(depending on what product)

Solution