Left 4 Dead Fan Trailer Promises Massive Zombie Carnage

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLLz

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2003
OMG, this has soooo much potential. My son is such a fan of the L4D series and he can't wait to see this.

quorthon1204

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2011
Excellent work, can't wait to see more of that! It looks like this zombie-themed trend is going strong, I hope we get more games/movies/series out of this but I hope noone makes a love story between a zombie and girl. Yuck!

alikum

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2008
[citation][nom]quorthon1204[/nom]Excellent work, can't wait to see more of that! It looks like this zombie-themed trend is going strong, I hope we get more games/movies/series out of this but I hope noone makes a love story between a zombie and girl. Yuck![/citation]
That ought to be a twilight killer

cypress187

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2011
If you remember right Bill had to be "The Sacrifice". Zoey was holding his hat. Watch it again to notice that. I can't wait to see more. I'm a big fan.

Didn't like it.

Way too emotional. If they're gonna make a L4D movie, make it like the game feels: a fast paced zombie killing experience that doesn't let you rest until you're inside the safe house.

Also, I understand that since it's not gonna be a movie, the "apocalypse" images weren't that "real", but they could've at least showed a crashed vehicle, burning building or something.

It's a good try though and those producers are promising to something of very high quality.

Cheers!

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]alikum[/nom]Where's good ol' BILL!!?!?!?![/citation]
That video is basically the end of The Sacrifice campaign and in that campaign Bill sacrifices himself so that the other 3 survive. Bill would be the corpse that the zombies are feeding on, you can see his Assault Rifle next to the corpse.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
is it just me or am i the only person who DIDN'T the "suppsoed" quality here , granted the camera and lighting work was , but

A the actors didn't talk .. so there is no saying how good at acting they really are

B. part of the sound was yanked from the game (the zombie noises) it ws esy as hell for me to pick that up

C., it felt over dramatized.

sorry go ahead and blast me with thumbs down , but i just don't see where these fan films are really at that tom's is cracking them up to be.

as a last note (god forbid i'm about to say this ) i'm a SUPER zombie fan i grew up watching night of the living dead and return of the living dead , and all teh movies inbetween and afte, but even i MUST say ... there are to many zombie movies /media these days , hell there is even a tv show now (kick ass show though) but point is the market is saturated at the moment ... i say give shit a rest let "the walkign dead" show have it's spot light for the time , then rest about 10 years , after that the market will be ripe for all new zombie movies. it's like the 90's with star treka dn sci-fi ingeneral

86 they had ST NG after 20 eyars of nothing it was a hit
in 93 they start DS9 while TNG is stil runing it's last season , it doesnt do so well
they then turned around and started voyager .. yet another series in 95 it get's lower ratings than ds9 even at first and only manages to break even with ds9 in the later seasons ,

but they weren't done ! after Voyager ends they imediately start that mind numbing "enterprise" series that lacked any clear direction .. add on top of that , you got great sci fi shows like babylon 5 95-2000 and a slew of others that poped up and didnt make it then sci fi cahnnel redoing battle star galatica in the earliy 2000's... every one got sick fo sci fi and star trek especialy . this is what is happening with zombie media at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.