[SOLVED] Left and Right earphone swapping

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
Suddenly few times already my left headphone is right and right is left and i either have to replug or it fixes itself, what could the problem be? I have warranty but they are working just fine and great without that problem headseti is Redragon H510

I see it comes with a number of cables. Which conection type are you using? If you're using the 3.5mm plugs, but NOT the 3.5mm splitter that converts it to the Pink and Green male plugs, that could be your problem. You want TRS not TRRS for your computer (Google it if you don't know what I mean).

veeljko23

Reputable
May 24, 2020
I see it comes with a number of cables. Which conection type are you using? If you're using the 3.5mm plugs, but NOT the 3.5mm splitter that converts it to the Pink and Green male plugs, that could be your problem. You want TRS not TRRS for your computer (Google it if you don't know what I mean).
I use usb since on cable i have mute/voulume 0/vol up and vol down and its working but that it randomly switches right and left headphone is really annyoing me since i dont know what could the problem be