Question Left button gets stuck even after i changed my mouse

Feb 24, 2019
Hello,
My mouse started going crazy about a month ago. When i left click on stuff it gets stuck that way but it doesn't do it often, like once or twice every couple of days. For example when i'm dragging around on the desktop it gets stuck that way, when i'm clicking something on the taskbar it holds LMB instead and moves the application around, or when i'm opening my shortcut on Google Chrome (those website quick access things on the top bar) by CTRL+left click it opens 4-5 tabs at the same time. Sometimes when i'm playing Heroes Of The Storm (a MOBA game) and trying to move the camera with my mouse, it goes crazy and moves me towards the character instead. The wierd thing is I CHANGED the mouse believe it or not and it's still doing the same thing. I changed the keyboard after that, i even changed my motherboard.I disabled the Scroll Lock option.Formatted the Windows (I'm using Windows 10). I searched online and none of the solutions worked for me that i could find. I would appreciate the help because i'm about to lose it and can't think of any reason why it would do this.

Windows 10
GPU 1050 TI
Mouse's used: G502 & G102
Keyboards used: G810 & G710
CPU I7 4790

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Which version of Windows 10 are you on? You're going to have to list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Given that this thread deals with a mouse/peripheral issue, you've include the mice and keyboard used but not the age of the PSU nor it's make and model(apart from other system specs). Please include them.

Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard and that you've got the latest drivers from your manufacturer's support site. Did you sue Windows Media Creation Tools to create your bootable installer for Windows 10?