Question Left mouse click and other issues

Kim boley

Prominent
Dec 23, 2020
Hello. I got this new computer with windows 10, it installed some updates and now my left mouse click does not work. When I right click the notifications icon, the menu will open, when I left click on go to action center it just closes the menu but never opens a new window.
Left click does nothing from the bar that says type here to search, is that a task bar still?
I tried to make a second account as suggested online and when I clicked add another person to computer the window opened, stated black and closed. This happened after the updates I am thinking. Any help would be great. Thanks

Hello. I got this new computer with windows 10, it installed some updates and now my left mouse click does not work. When I right click the notifications icon, the menu will open, when I left click on go to action center it just closes the menu but never opens a new window.
Left click does nothing from the bar that says type here to search, is that a task bar still?
I tried to make a second account as suggested online and when I clicked add another person to computer the window opened, stated black and closed. This happened after the updates I am thinking. Any help would be great. Thanks
Run cmd as admin
Type "sfc /scannow" hit enter
Let run scan try after this