Left Speaker is Not Working

sceptickill

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
Hello everyone,

First of all, I am sorry if I opened the thread under the wrong category. Secondly, I've been using Logitech Z506 speaker for 3 years but 2 days ago I've just unplug the MOBO battery to reset the o.c settings. But after I did that, my left speaker is not working. I tried everything, different aux cable, tried to connect my phone (It works fine with other audio sources) etc. But when I try to connect it to my PC left speaker stops working. Only a buzzing sound when max the volume knob.
Another strange thing is when I unplug the jack a little bit, left speaker works but right speaker stops working. Any idea why this thing happens and how to fix that?
Thanks in advance.

Try cleaning contacts with alcohol or contact spray but if it's in female part it's practically impossible to fix. If it's a desktop computer with Realtek sound you could try connecting to another output and reroute output to that port, most of them are multifuncional. When you plug it in another socket, Realtek driver should ask you to confirm it's function.

sceptickill

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018

I tried to connect my headset to back port and there is no sound on left (When I connect it to front it works fine). I guess the back 3.5mm jack port is damaged so I can't fix that I guess.