Legacy and UEFI problem

Jul 28, 2018
I have a problem with my PC, I installed Windows 10 now Everytime i start my PC it shows "Reboot and select proper boot device.........." Then i met with a solution to change Legacy only to UEFI only, i did that and PC starts, but whenever i start my PC it shows the same problem and i have to do that UEFI steps every time, please help me to find a permanent solution.

Jul 28, 2018

I don't know, I just installed the window, But I remembered that when i installing windows the partitions were not making, so i found out a solution and in that solution it's to use CMD to make partitions, that's all i know.

Jul 28, 2018
open

see this if you can find out something

http://

It's a mess, do you have anything important on that disk ?
It has 2 100MB OEM petitions and should have only one and as first partition. It would be best to start from beginning. Set BIOS to UEFI mode, During W10 setup delete all partitions and let windows make them from scratch.

Jul 28, 2018

so i have to reinstall windows???
don't you have any other solution???

if your pc is newish under boot under drives set windows 10 boot manager as first boot. then set the main drive as second. if there was more then one hard drive in the system then set it as the next boot device. depending on where windows 10 bootmanager and files are.