Question Legit or Fake : G.Skill F4-3000C16S-16GVRB

Jul 13, 2019
So , I ordered this RAM off one of G.Skill's official suppliers for my country.
The SKU is F4-3000C16S-16GVRB , however, I am unable to find the RAM on the official website. Could this be a Chinese/fake module?

GSKILL-RIPJAWS-V-SERIES-16GB-3000MHz-DDR4-Memory-F4-3000C16S-16GVRB.jpg

While primeabgb is generally a reliable site, 16 GB RAM for 6,000 INR does sound a little too good to be true. The model number is fitting with G. Skill's general numbering scheme, and the product is available on multiple other Indian websites, including Amazon, so I think it's genuine.

Jul 13, 2019
While primeabgb is generally a reliable site, 16 GB RAM for 6,000 INR does sound a little too good to be true. The model number is fitting with G. Skill's general numbering scheme, and the product is available on multiple other Indian websites, including Amazon, so I think it's genuine.

Yeah, apparently, RAM prices have dropped back to their normal rates and that is why all the Corsair modules are sold out I guess. The only thing that worries me is that it's not listed as a product on the official website, so should I wait for it to arrive and check the serial number on their website or should I cancel it and order something else?

Yeah, apparently, RAM prices have dropped back to their normal rates and that is why all the Corsair modules are sold out I guess. The only thing that worries me is that it's not listed as a product on the official website, so should I wait for it to arrive and check the serial number on their website or should I cancel it and order something else?
It's fine, you can use it.

TRENDING THREADS