kerplunkuk

Marc Robbins scribbled :
> Absolutely no need.

For what, being hit in the face?
--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, NHL Rivals, Top Spin, Halo 2,
GR2, PES4

Gaffer

LOL @ the half-time team: El-Hadji Daft.

--
Gaffer

KerplunKuK wrote:
> Marc Robbins scribbled :
>> Absolutely no need.
>
> For what, being hit in the face?

For running from his line in the first place.

Jabberwocky

> KerplunKuK wrote:
>> Marc Robbins scribbled :
>>> Absolutely no need.
>>
>> For what, being hit in the face?
>
> For running from his line in the first place.

Right so if you run off your line to try calm a player down you deserve to
be hit then do you?

And then Kevin Davies delibrately elbowed him within a couple of minutes of
that and didn't even get a booking.

The rightful team got to the semi's end of story.

Bolton did what sheff utd and man u did to us which was foul us all day
hoping we'd react, and the ref once again let them, yes he send diouff off
but that was too blatant not to.

The Bolton fans shouting about arsenal cheating should be disgraced, there
wasn't 1 dive from an arsenal player for a change, and the one they booked
pires for WAS a foul lol. It was that sorta game.

--
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;

Admin of one of the best FM sites around:
http://www.fmunderground.net/

View my Story / Poem profile on :
http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/shadowalk

Marc Robbins wrote:

> Absolutely no need.

If I was black I would hit a german as well...

fred

WTF does that mean?

wise and beautiful woman. Bye bye.

"Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in message
> Marc Robbins wrote:
>
>> Absolutely no need.
>
> If I was black I would hit a german as well...

kerplunkuk

Sunhill scribbled :

> If I was black I would hit a german as well...

That is a disgusting comment.
--

"KerplunKuK" <kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote in message
> Sunhill scribbled :
>
>> If I was black I would hit a german as well...
>
> That is a disgusting comment.
> --
> Remove [dot] to reply
> Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
> Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, NHL Rivals, Top Spin, Halo 2,
> GR2, PES4

I think he forgot which personality he was on ;-)

--

Fred wrote:

> WTF does that mean?
>
> wise and beautiful woman. Bye bye.
>
> "Sunhill" <ohwhatthehell@for.com> wrote in message
>
>>Marc Robbins wrote:
>>

>>>Absolutely no need.
>>
>>If I was black I would hit a german as well...

wise and beautiful woman?? You calling ME a wise and beautiful woman??? Now, pull your head out of your partners
ass, at least until you get your eyes clear of the SHITHOLE, and read
about IRONY or IRONIC in your dictionary!!!!

Sunhill..with a PINK experience...

Jabberwocky wrote:

> "KerplunKuK" <kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote in message
>
>>Sunhill scribbled :
>>

>>>If I was black I would hit a german as well...
>>
>>That is a disgusting comment.
>>--
>>Remove [dot] to reply
>>Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
>>Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, NHL Rivals, Top Spin, Halo 2,
>>GR2, PES4
>>

> I think he forgot which personality he was on ;-)

They didn`t spot the irony....god...the people I have to deal with.

> Right so if you run off your line to try calm a player down you
> deserve to be hit then do you?

At no point have I excused Diouf for it, but Lehmann had no business to come
racing out there.

> The Bolton fans shouting about arsenal cheating should be disgraced,
> there wasn't 1 dive from an arsenal player for a change, and the one
> they booked pires for WAS a foul lol. It was that sorta game.

If that was a foul I'm chinese.