Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

So up it pops and the answer is for me, I write software, a piece of
cake for a change and I go to put in the answer and there isn't a box!

Big hints are already floating around the Boards so by the time TNT
notice that they forget to set it going everyone will know. :-(

<Sulk>

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Les [les789@hotmail.com] said
> So up it pops and the answer is for me, I write software, a piece of
> cake for a change and I go to put in the answer and there isn't a box!
>
> Big hints are already floating around the Boards so by the time TNT
> notice that they forget to set it going everyone will know. :-(
>
> <Sulk>

And now some clown has posted the answer on the Boards.

Oh well.

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Les [les789@hotmail.com] said
>> So up it pops and the answer is for me, I write software, a piece of
>> cake for a change and I go to put in the answer and there isn't a box!
>>
>> Big hints are already floating around the Boards so by the time TNT
>> notice that they forget to set it going everyone will know. :-(
>>
>> <Sulk>
>>

> And now some clown has posted the answer on the Boards.
>
> Oh well.

They should be frozen for that! :)

--
M00ndreamz