Lenovo 03T7032 Thinkcentre M58 LGA 775

Jun 13, 2018
Recently just bought the Lenovo 03T7032 Thinkcentre M58 LGA 775 but im not exactly sure if I am able to put a 450 watt power supply to it. I also got the Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 and was wondering if it was compatible with the board? Just mainly asking what I can really put into the board. Also was wondering which kind of CPU fan I could put into it as well unless it only takes the stock fan. If anyone has anymore information on which power supply, cpu FAN and if a Sapphire Radeon HD 5570 1gb ddr3 can go into the board. Building a small PC for my little brother

Solution

Yes, all you need is the clearance space to fit a better CPU cooler inside the case. CPU coolers don't use a lot of power.

The CPU and video card should be compatible, the 450 watt PSU just needs to be a regular ATX power supply with a 24-pin power connector for the motherboard and the CPU cooler just needs to be socket 775 compatible.

Jun 13, 2018
@rocktalkrock okay so also, would I be able to put in a better CPU cooler or just use the regular stock fan for it? Sicne this board orginally takes a 280 watt and ill be putting in a 450 watt would I be able to use a better CPU cooler like say a cooler master one?

Yes, all you need is the clearance space to fit a better CPU cooler inside the case. CPU coolers don't use a lot of power.

Solution