Lenovo Announces New Desktop And Mobile Workstations

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentLozen

Distinguished
May 2, 2011
My favorite part of the Tomshardware experience is scrolling down to find the video, waiting a few seconds for it to display the ad and go back to the original video, pausing the video, and scrolling back up to read the article.

If I ever visit this site at work I have to make sure my speakers are turned down so the noise doesn't distract the people around me.

I am also SICK OF THESE DAMN VIDEOS... I like the site, but this is the last straw... I'm giving up on Tomshardware..

They also link to SCAM products like fake articles to sell lottery tickets and other things complete with STOLEN PICTURES and fake comments.

mcmahoon12

Prominent
Nov 13, 2017
These two machines seem pretty beastly. I kind of chuckle hearing about processors with 18 cores. What applications now out would actually need to utilize all 18 cores. I am talking personal computing here, and not scientific or governmental.

Also I keep getting the same embedded video while scrolling through articles. It's a streamer playing what looks like to be Need for Speed or something similar. It is very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.