Question Lenovo B575 type 1450. screen goes blank while using, number lock led blinks and cpu fan goes high and low speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2023
Hi
Lenovo B575 type 1450. screen goes blank while using, num lock led flickers and cpu fan goes high and low speed...laptop has no response.kind of in hang. force restarting only way works for sometimes and sometime this stage occurs on boot screen itself.

tried below things from google search.

*fresh OS windows 8.1 installed
*reset cmos battery
*reset RAM stick
*while screen goes blank connected with external monitor still external monitor is also blank
*removed laptop battery and pressed power button for 30 sec still the same
*tried changed hdd to ssd with windows 10 faced frequent blank screen -laptop hangs.

I am not sure whether it is hardware or driver issue.
Kindly suggest me how to fix this issue.
Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

fresh OS windows 8.1 installed
Where did you source the installer for the OS? Might want to try and recreate the bootable installer to rule out a corrupt installer.
tried changed hdd to ssd with windows 10 faced frequent blank screen -laptop hangs.
Again, where did you source the installer for the OS?

Have you checked to see if there are any BIOS updates pending?

In it's current state you could try and use DDU to remove your GPU drivers, then manually reinstalling the latest GPU driver in an elevated command.

May 22, 2023
Have you checked to see if there are any BIOS updates pending?

In it's current state you could try and use and still the screen goes blanks and same stage,to remove your GPU drivers, then manually reinstalling the latest GPU driver in an elevated command.
There is no pending BIOS update.

I will try reinstall latest GPU driver in an elevated command and update.

Status
Not open for further replies.