[SOLVED] Lenovo Flex 2-15 laptop screen turned all pink ?

Sep 3, 2021
lenovo laptop screen suddenly first had moving lines(down to up) then next day has become all pink!
Also the windows opened show behind kind of. i tried updating the display adapter(Intel R HD Graphics) also uninstalled and re installed but still no help.
Any suggestions besides to take for repair! thanks

Solution
First off, make sure your Lenovo convertible is on the latest BIOS version. You can use the serial number for your laptop to bring up a support page with necessary files for your mobile computing device. Once you've verified that you're on the latest BIOS version, turn your attention to the OS, check and see what version you're on for your OS. If you've got updates pending for the OS, update them.

Download the latest drivers from Intel's support site, use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, reboot and then manually reinstall the latest GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lutfij

Titan
First off, make sure your Lenovo convertible is on the latest BIOS version. You can use the serial number for your laptop to bring up a support page with necessary files for your mobile computing device. Once you've verified that you're on the latest BIOS version, turn your attention to the OS, check and see what version you're on for your OS. If you've got updates pending for the OS, update them.

Download the latest drivers from Intel's support site, use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, reboot and then manually reinstall the latest GPU driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Solution
Sep 3, 2021
thanks.. im gonna try all that u have asked.. currently the automatic driver update from the pg u sent is still running!

u asked "Download the latest drivers from Intel's support site, use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers,.." im not sure how to but will try figure it out...
thanks

Sep 3, 2021
Hi Lutfij,
though ive downloaded the BIOS version as per my lenovo model, ive not installed it yet.. because i am not sure how but the pink screen has become normal since i tried all that u asked.. Im hesitating to install it thinking, its all working fine now, and dont wanna risk some other problem! But THANKS a million for yr steps as i think its helped