Lenovo Flex 4 15

chrisweasel81

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013
So, I just ordered a lenovo flex 3, running a core i5 6200u, 8 gigs of RAM and a 1tb hard drive. So my question is this, does anyone know how much RAM this can take? And the benefits of running a Samsung Evo vs an Intel SSD?

Solution
The title says, Flex 4 15 while your thread's body says Flex 3 15. Which one are you asking about?

If the Flex 3 15 then
Memory
Up to 8GB DDR3L
^cross referencing it with this then you get 1x8GB DDR3, 1.35v 1600MHz

Since there are a number of SSD's from both Intel and Samsung you'd need to be specific in which SKU you're pitting each against. If you're looking at Samsung's 850 Evo then you have higher read writes and improved MTBF's while Intel's NVME storage is more of an enterprise grade SSD which would often mean more reliability and higher throughput's. Overall adding an SSD would mean much faster bootup and app loading times.

Lutfij

Titan
The title says, Flex 4 15 while your thread's body says Flex 3 15. Which one are you asking about?

If the Flex 3 15 then
Memory
Up to 8GB DDR3L
^cross referencing it with this then you get 1x8GB DDR3, 1.35v 1600MHz

Since there are a number of SSD's from both Intel and Samsung you'd need to be specific in which SKU you're pitting each against. If you're looking at Samsung's 850 Evo then you have higher read writes and improved MTBF's while Intel's NVME storage is more of an enterprise grade SSD which would often mean more reliability and higher throughput's. Overall adding an SSD would mean much faster bootup and app loading times.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS