[SOLVED] Lenovo Idealpad 320 Keyboard Typing Backward Issue

Mar 15, 2021
Hello All,

My friend laptop had a keyboard type backward issue, it was newly formatted again but still, the keyboard is typing backward, well by disabling the keyboard it will fix the issue since she doesn't have a budget yet to buy new keyboard of the said model/brand of laptop, the main issue here is that the power button is part of Keyboard Layout, I just want to make sure, If I tried to uninstall the Keyboard Drivers on Device Manager does it mean it won't affect while POST or booting up because we are afraid if it won't boot up anymore once we disable the keyboard.. please answer, i'm seeking for right and brilliant answer.

Laptop Model: Idealpad 320
Brand: Lenovo

71LgQyFWvqL._AC_SX450_.jpg

Mar 15, 2021
when i press the keyboard it was typing backward.. simple as that. instead of going to right, my type is typing backward to the left instead of right, the issue exist on or before format and even after format means the keyboard is faulty and need replacement, what we didn't try yet is that what if we disable its keyboard driver via device manager, we are afraid to do that because the power on key is part of keyboard layout.. gets?

I add photo though you can look on the image.

Mar 15, 2021
you mean from left to right?

hmm i don't know what to do with my question.. my type is going left instead of left to right, the issue is backward.. simple.. is this how you answer mate, you are a moderator you suppose to answer it your best and avoid redundancy of answer and it was not even an answer its a silly question (your questioning the way i ask a question) - i guess i'll do that instead of asking sorry.. well i mean't no argument here anyway but from your first reply i was surprise you didn't get it..

Mar 15, 2021
try to understand your issue. as it wasn't making sense. typing backward.

but you are right. good luck

well i'll just wait another people to answer.. it was clearly to me you didn't find it out,

Issue # 1: Typing Backward > resolution: disable keyboard driver on device manager however,
Issue #2: the power button or key is part of Keyboard Layout.

may i ask you this question, how do you type, isn't your type always go to right when you face your computer screen.. ?

example when you type google > its elgoog .. copy?