[SOLVED] Lenovo K410 Tower pc Motherboard

Nov 14, 2020
Lenovo k410 tower pc's mobo.
Salam, is there any mobos to replace with my pc's original one. It's only supports 3rd gen CPUs (i.e core i5 3470). I want to upgrade my system for gaming so I want a mobo to support 16 gigs of RAM and a higher cpu than my current one.
Is there any mobo available that I can fit in my lenovo k410's casing. Thanks...

Solution
Looks like a standard mATX motherboard layout. The system only comes with a 280w PSU. To work with a "gaming GPU", you'll need to upgrade your PSU as well.

Also, if you look (Amazon link of motherboard) here, you can see that the Lenovo uses proprietary headers for the USB headers, sound header, and possibly even the front panel connections.

Not impossible to connect to a standard mATX motherboard, but you'll have to find the pin-outs for the Lenovo case connectors and then modify the connectors in some way to fit.

Honestly, you would be better served by purchasing a new standard case to go with your new CPU/motherboard/memory/GPU combo.

Another option would be to upgrade to a stronger (newer) Lenovo motherboard, like this...

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Looks like a standard mATX motherboard layout. The system only comes with a 280w PSU. To work with a "gaming GPU", you'll need to upgrade your PSU as well.

Also, if you look (Amazon link of motherboard) here, you can see that the Lenovo uses proprietary headers for the USB headers, sound header, and possibly even the front panel connections.

Not impossible to connect to a standard mATX motherboard, but you'll have to find the pin-outs for the Lenovo case connectors and then modify the connectors in some way to fit.

Honestly, you would be better served by purchasing a new standard case to go with your new CPU/motherboard/memory/GPU combo.

Another option would be to upgrade to a stronger (newer) Lenovo motherboard, like this one:

You would also need to change your PSU to use a stronger GPU and may need additional power connection adapters to use a standard PSU.

Solution