Lenovo laptop turns on but no display and shuts off after a few seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAOtaku

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013
So I was sent a screamer link by friends and spilt a little but of my lemonade on the tracpad of my dad's laptop on accident. The laptop still worked fine after, but the next day when I woke up, it randomly shut off while I was playing a game saying "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart it for you." It shows the same things over and over again for like 5 minutes then the loading circle froze half-way for long time, and so I manually shut it off with the power button. Now, when I turn it back on, there is nothing on the screen but the light on the end of the laptop says it's on. After a few seconds, it shuts off completely with the lights turning off as well. It also sounds really weird when I put my ear next to the laptop, different than I think it should sound but I don't really know.
What is wrong with the laptop and how can I fix it?

Caelanbro

Reputable
Jun 9, 2014
Your lemonade may have seeped through to some of the components causing it to not function properly - if this is true; you may want to bring it down to your local IT guys, unless you know how to fix that type of stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.