Question Lenovo LEGION 5 vs. ASUS TUF Gaming A15

Lutfij

Titan
The links don't work for me but I think that'd be sorted out when I revisit the links. That being said, work varies from folk to folk and the sort of app's used for work will also vary from folk to folk, essentially I'm asking what sort of app's will you be taxing the system with?

Edit:
Either one would do if you're looking at gaming on the laptop but if funds are an issue, I'd get the cheaper one.

minimlbanalyst

Commendable
Dec 17, 2018
The links don't work for me but I think that'd be sorted out when I revisit the links. That being said, work varies from folk to folk and the sort of app's used for work will also vary from folk to folk, essentially I'm asking what sort of app's will you be taxing the system with?

Edit:
Either one would do if you're looking at gaming on the laptop but if funds are an issue, I'd get the cheaper one.
ok, ill just think about it some, i'll be using apps like excel and 2d software. The Lenovo laptop has a 60W battery, 7200 rpm hdd, and 2933 mhz ram. The asus has a 48W battery, 5400 rpm hdd, and 3200 mhz ram. Any suggestions based on those specs?

cadder

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2008
In recent reviews the Legion is one of the favorites, a close second is the HP Omen which is the one I'm considering for a workstation. I would recommend not buying something with a spinning hard drive- find something with an SSD.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS