[SOLVED] Lenovo legion tower 5 not turning on after firmware update. After power on it stays on legion logo

Dec 22, 2021
After firmware update lenovo legion tower 5 is not working. i tried reseting the bios no use. Can any one what's the problem.
Product:lenovo legion tower 5 26AMR5 Desktop

Solution
if you updated bios, its possible its reset the boot order and can't see the boot drive
Or resetting it changed the boot method so its looking for GPT when you have MBR, and can't boot drive.
should be able to change the settings in bios,
Boot method might be called EUFI/Legacy, I don't know about lenovo bios settings

Colif

Win 11 Master
if you updated bios, its possible its reset the boot order and can't see the boot drive
Or resetting it changed the boot method so its looking for GPT when you have MBR, and can't boot drive.
Boot method might be called EUFI/Legacy, I don't know about lenovo bios settings

Reactions: Manohar7
Solution
Dec 22, 2021
it's not even going to bios screen for changing the boot method

TRENDING THREADS