Lenovo Now Selling The Miix Windows 8 Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BringMeAnother

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012
Not much difference between those Clover Trail tablet ain't it? It hard to differentiate when you are already maxing the RAM, USB port, resolution and drive speed (eMMC). Hopefully Bay Trail with give the light weight long battery life Windows tablet a jump start. I'm afraid now that I'm expecting so much from it that when it comes out, I might be disappointed.

joescalon

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2009
I am confused why anyone would be interested in this model? Lenovo's IdeaTab Lynx, is a bigger version with windows 8 as well, same specs, but you can find it for 350 on amazon...

yronnen

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
64GB is not enough, especially when the full Win8 is installed on the machine. It will hardly leave any space for local data, and it's going to be worse after the user starts installing applications.

w8gaming

Honorable
Dec 21, 2012

You are right. Sometimes I think the vendors are crazy when it comes to price their products. That's the advantage Apple has over the others, they can price their products the way they see fit and not influenced by any partners. Microsoft probably should give up on working together and start pricing their devices more appropriately and set a leading example.

halcyon

Splendid
Not a bad device but why would anyone want this given the alternatives? I can use a much cheaper android tablet and remote into a Windows machine if I need Windows-specific functionality and I'm no genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.