Lenovo Pays Attention, Fixes What Ailed Yoga Tablet Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

InvalidError

Titan
My wait for decent 7-8" tablets with 2GB RAM and FHD display under $250 continues.

It is sad how $200-250 tablets in 2015 are still only marginally better than the $225 2012 N7 and the $250 2013 N7 is still one of the best tablets under $250.

jn77

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
So where do you buy the android 5.1 Yoga Pro 3? I keep finding Yoga Pro 3's with Windows 10...... I am dropping Samsung like a rock from my home..... Anyone have a link?

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014
So where do you buy the android 5.1 Yoga Pro 3? I keep finding Yoga Pro 3's with Windows 10...... I am dropping Samsung like a rock from my home..... Anyone have a link?

I don't believe the Yoga Tab 3 Pro is on sale yet. You're finding the Yoga 3 Pro.

Yoga TAB 3 Pro = tablet
Yoga 3 Pro = laptop

(Yes, the branding is kind of confusing.)

boytitan2

Honorable
Oct 16, 2012
A 1 gig tablet in 2015...What is with this joke. 1 gig tablets are useless. My asus memo pad which was a great tablet that should have lasted me a few years with a intel atom quad core processor and intel hd graphics is useless due to having 1 gig of ram. You can not multi task or use fire fox my favorite web browser with 1 gig of ram. We should be well pass this. I don't care how much google optimizes android this 1 gig of ram crap needs to go and go fast. My budget phone a crappy kyocera hydro vibe performs better than my tablet simply due to having half a gig more of ram.

InvalidError

Titan

Even single-tasking is becoming tedious/frustrating on 1GB devices with newer versions of apps using more memory. When using multiple tabs in Chrome, Chrome almost always needs to re-render pages when switching tabs - that's when it does not flat-out crash due to running out of memory on 64bits devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS