lenovo s12 with Corsair Force LS ; CSSD-F120GBLS

Master_C

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
Hi guys,

I bought a lenovo s12 at Dec. 2009, and I consider buying a Corsair Force LS CSSD-F120GBLS for it.

Is it worth the efforts consider it is now slow like an old comodo64 ?

Thanks

Solution
Yeah outside of US/Canada, electronics are bloody expensive like in Australia/Europe/Middle East, ironically despite almost all electronics being made in Asia, nothings cheaper there and usually their specs are lower (went to China/Hong Kong/Vietnam over the summer). A lot of people end up resorting to 2nd hand sometimes or ordering from outside the country and voiding the warranty.

While defragmenting sometimes helps, reformating clears everything off. If your computer used to seem fast like when you got it, thats the speed you get.

Warukyure

Reputable
Oct 20, 2014
I personally don't think its worth it to upgrade it. Based on the specs it has its not like its gonna go amazing after upgrading it, and all you'll really benefit is just cutting down the boot time by a bit. Have you considered trying to reformat the computer to speed things up if its going slower than Obama's election promises.

Personal opinion, laptops are really cheap nowadays, even base models for day to day use are under the $400 mark, and they would blow away that laptop right now.

Master_C

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2009
Hi, already tried defragmentation, so reformat will give me much better than that? Of so, then I'll do it...

The problem with a new comp is that here every thing is much expensive than in the US... :-(

Warukyure

Reputable
Oct 20, 2014
Yeah outside of US/Canada, electronics are bloody expensive like in Australia/Europe/Middle East, ironically despite almost all electronics being made in Asia, nothings cheaper there and usually their specs are lower (went to China/Hong Kong/Vietnam over the summer). A lot of people end up resorting to 2nd hand sometimes or ordering from outside the country and voiding the warranty.

While defragmenting sometimes helps, reformating clears everything off. If your computer used to seem fast like when you got it, thats the speed you get.

Solution