Question Lenovo thinkcentre m83

Apr 20, 2019
Hi
I have a lenovo desktop m 83 thinkcentre model 10am0007us ram 4 g intel core i 5 4600 . While I was installing windows 10 , it stopped at lenovo logo . I can't even enter the bios . I sent it to a technician , he said that it needed to be recharged by a bios file . I can't find that file . I searched everywhere , but in vain . I log onto Lenovo websites and found update files for the bios . i registered at their forums to find a similar solution for my problem . When I found a similar post , I tried to apply what is mentioned at the post . I created a CD by the available bios update , but it the phrase the bios is recovering appeared on the screen . I waited so long but nothing changed . The technicial said that we need the the binary file . Would you please help me find that file or find a solution to this problem ?

Apr 20, 2019
Hi
I have a lenovo desktop m 83 Thinkcentre model 10am0007us ram 4 g intel core i 5 4600 . While I was installing windows 10 , it stopped at lenovo logo . I can't even enter the bios . I sent it to a technician , he said that it needed to be recharged by a bios file . I can't find that file . I searched everywhere , but in vain . I log onto Lenovo websites and found update files for the bios . i registered at their forums to find a similar solution for my problem . When I found a similar post , I tried to apply what is mentioned at the post . I created a CD by the available bios update , but the phrase : the bios is recovering appeared on the screen . I waited so long but nothing changed . The technicial said that we need the the binary file . Would you please help me find that file or find a solution to this problem