Question Lenovo Thinkpad L390 Yoga vs Lenovo Yoga 730

Naipross

Reputable
Feb 9, 2017
Which one of these laptops are better?
I'm getting one of them for school so I'll use it for school things and that.

I really like the keyboard of the L390 but the bezel on it is such a big downside and on the 730 The bezel are small but the keyboard is worse from my understandings.
I will use the pens so the L390 comes with one that isn't great(what I've understood) but the 730 doesn't come with one so if I'll go with the 730 which pen is for it.

So how does the battery life, screen, build quality and other compare to each other?
The prize is a little different with the 730 currently being on sale for 800€ but normally 1200€ and the L390 is 1050€
The specs of them are the i5-8265U with 8Gb ram and 256Gb ssd.
I like these two but if there are any other 2 in 1 from other companies that are better that would also be an option.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
It would have been better if you had mentioned the exact model number.

These laptops come with different configurations and features. Some have a dedicated GPU, thunderbolt-3 ports, and up to 4K display while some doesn't.

If both have an i5-8265U, 8 GB RAM and 256 GB, then go for the cheaper Yoga 730. It's also relatively lighter.

The yoga L390 has Bluetooth-5, NFC and many security features and probably that's why it's more expensive.

Last edited: