Lenovo Unveils S860 Phone with Massive 4,000 mAh Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
Honestly though, this is a bit of a disappointment.My P780 has roughly the same specs:Quad Core Mtk @ 1.21GB RAM8GB StorageAndroid 4.24000mah battery as wellbut at only MYR850 which translate to about 270-280USD.This new model is just offering the same thing, but with larger RAM and larger internal storage, but not larger battery?....
and it seems to lack support for MicroSD from the looks of things

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Battery life...that is exactly why I have the phone I got. Granted, it's freakin' slow, now because I've got too much junk on it. I'd get a new one in a heartbeat if it wasn't for Verizon's silly policy of having to pay full price for a new phone to keep your unlimited data plan. I'll probably upgrade to the Note 4 when it comes out, if it outshines the latest iPhone. I'm sure it will. It'd better...or I'll wait longer.I hope manufactures take on the attitude of, "My battery is bigger than yours." We need that. My Droid RAZR MAXX could be twice as thick for all I care. A 6400 mAh battery would've been awesome. Overkill? No. Some of us forget to charge our phones.

Niva

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2006
Is this running stock Andriod? I want a nexus phone like this, actual device looks good but I've never seen one.Battery is very impressive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.