(SOLVED) Lenovo v520-15kl flashing lights right befor the 2 beeps

Aug 20, 2024
What happenned is the lenovo v520 has a small case, and i had an old pc with a bigger case, so i thought about case swapping the 2 pcs, so i took out the mother board and tried to fit it in the new case but it didn't fit it needed just a lil more space, so i decided to put the motherboard back inside the lenovo v520 case and then after putting all the connections in, and then test for any issues i hear 2 short beeps right after some light flashing, i wish this is not a mother board problem, i have tried many things from changing the ram sticks, reseating the ram stick, changing the cmos battery.... but none of them worked i figured that it's a motherboard problem maybe when i was taking the motherboard it just happenned that the back of the mother board got some little damage even tho i put it gently on the table... i would take it to someplace to fix it but sadly i don't have any money + i would rather fix it myself... So please if anyone got something in mind on what the problem is then please help me.

Aug 20, 2024
Well when i tried to boot it up today, somehow after the 2 beeps it did open bios but when i loaded windows os up it just loaded fine it seems like i got blessed somehow, anyways thanks for helping me!

Aug 20, 2024
about the 2 beeps and the bios startup, it did give me an error about the system fan but i figured i could just add an intake fan and it worked! now no more 2 beeps and it immediatly loads up to windows!